Vinyl Project 2






Comments

  1. (Commenting on this because I missed the last critique)

    This is one of my favorites, because it is so simple and pretty. It is a slower read, but that makes it all the more interesting. I love how it is the shape of a heart, but not just a simple heart. It has a little bit of vein-like detail, and it is on the left side of the mirror (I don't know if you did that on purpose but it's cool!). However, I am very confused on why it is in a bathroom. Other than that- super nice!

    -Cerena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful purple color- it feels very soft and feminine to me. I see a minimalistic outline of someone hugging themselves, which gives me a sense of comfort and self love. Also, seeing this placed in a bathroom mirror makes me think that perhaps it is meant to encourage the viewer to love themselves (give themselves a hug). I do think the sticker is a bit hard to see (maybe due to the picture) although this also makes if feel a bit more secret and personal. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment