American Artist

Black and Blue: American Artist Is Redefining How We Think About Race in the Digital Age

Written by: Alex Greenberger

My comment:

This article was different but very interesting. Our generation is definitely having this change and increasing activism shown with digital art. Since technology is so present in today's society, I think people are taking advantage of its resources by creating works of art to engage with controversial issues. I thought it was interesting how the person changed their name to American Artist. It brings up the conversation with what that word means and how it presents their identity. Artist seems very knowledgeable about digital resources and how they can use that to present a message in their art. While I am not very advanced with digital art or technology, I can definitely see how it can play an important role in society since this kind of art is becoming more popular and present in every day life.

Comments